An "Apitite Cabochon" likely refers to a cabochon gemstone made from the mineral apatite. Apatite is a group of minerals that come in various colors, including blue, green, yellow, and more. Cabochons are gemstones that have been polished and shaped into a smooth, convex shape without any facets. Apatite is not only valued for its beauty but also for its potential metaphysical and healing properties.
- It can be used to enhance one's ability to express themselves effectively, speak their truth, and communicate with clarity.
- Stimulates creativity and inspire new ideas.
- Boosts motivation and willpower.
- Encourages emotional growth, forgiveness, and a positive outlook.
- Apatite is believed to enhance mental clarity, concentration, and insight.
- It can be used to activate and balance various chakras.
- Assists in connecting with higher realms and accessing spiritual insights.
How to use this product–
You can place the apatite cabochon on your body, incorporate it into meditation, carry it with you, or use it in your energy healing practices.
More about this item -
- 1 Piece
- Length- 8 cm | Width- 19.5 cm Weight- 435 gm (approx.)
- Complimented with energy healing vitalities to deal with daily wellness needs.
- Material: Stone
- Category- Home Improvement
This crystal is already energised and does not need any more clearing in salts and moonlight. Detergents and lotions can damage the finishing and colour of the stones/crystals. So don't dip your stones/crystals in water. Jewellery should always be removed before swimming and washing dishes. It can be kept in a jewellery case or stored in a plastic or soft cloth bag to protect. Clean this jewellery with soft 100% cotton.
Texture and weight may vary from the photograph every care has been taken to ensure that the product details are correct. All dimensions are measured by hand, so there might be a slight variation. Colour may vary due to lighting/flash during photography or your monitor settings.
The image has been enlarged for better viewing so kindly go through the mentioned dimensions of the Product for the actual sizes.