This is one of the significant discoveries from the Agate Eyes family of gemstones. The Agate Eye is the epitome of vigilance. Its use supports spiritual growth. It helps in the treatment of growth and activates regenerative properties. You can keep them where the cash is kept, on your altar, and carry them with yourself. It is excellent for building your intuitive powers, and creative skills, and enhancing focus. It also protects from psychic attacks, evil eye, and hexes and stops decreasing wealth. It's a thoughtful gift for your loved ones.
- Agate is often associated with promoting balance and harmony in various aspects of life, including emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
- Offers protective energies, guarding against negative influences and promoting a sense of security.
- Possess grounding and stabilizing properties.
- Associated with boosting self-confidence, inner strength, and courage.
- Used in spiritual practices to enhance meditation.
- Fosters a sense of calm.
- Believed to have specific physical healing properties.
How to use this product–
You can carry agate with you. Focus on its energy and allow it to enhance your meditation experience.
More about this item –
- Length- 2.7 cm to 8 cm |Width- 2.5 to 3 cm | Weight- 186 to 210 gms (approx.)
- Natural Healing Stone Agate Eyes for Reiki Healing, Crystal Healing, Numerology, Tarot, Astrology & Feng Shui
- 100% Authentic, Original and Natural Healing Stone- small holes, crack marks on the surface or inside the stones are often visible
- Material: Natural Healing Stones See Images & Product Description For Healing Properties
This crystal is already energised and does not need any more clearing in salts and moonlight. Detergents and lotions can damage the finishing and colour of the stones/crystals. So don't dip your stones/crystals in water. Jewellery should always be removed before swimming and washing dishes. It can be kept in a jewellery case or stored in a plastic or soft cloth bag to protect. Clean this jewellery with soft 100% cotton.
Texture and weight may vary from the photograph every care has been taken to ensure that the product details are correct. All dimensions are measured by hand, so there might be a very slight variation. Colour may vary due to lighting/flash during photography or your monitor settings.
The image has been enlarged for better viewing so kindly go through the mentioned dimensions of the Product for the actual sizes of the product. The Product is made from Natural Stones so small holes, and crack marks on the surface or inside the stones are often visible.